If you aren’t perfect in the makeup ring, there is no way you can actually make your skin appear absolutely flawless. Don’t worry girls! Nishan Kohli suggests a few Concealer tricks for using to cover up skin blemishes and beauty spots for an awesome looking skin!
- For those who use foundation, apply it in the first place, and after that apply your concealer.
If you apply your foundation first, you’ll see that you don’t have to use as much. However if you apply concealer in the first place, you’ll remove the greater part of it while applying your foundation.
- The most suitable approach to apply concealer is to draw a triangle with the base under your eye and the point toward your cheek.
This shape hides dark circles, as well as forms the illusion that your face is lifted. Visualize it as holding a flashlight against your cheek, shinning the light exactly underneath your eye, and drawing the focus upward.
- When covering a pimple, firstly use a green concealer, and then cover the area with that matches your skin tone very well.
Offset a pimple’s redness by applying green concealer with a spotless brush to just the pimple (not the skin around it) to abstain from spreading the bacteria. At that point, use a cotton swab to touch on a high-coverage liquid concealer that matches your skin tone to cover the pimple. Mix it into the encompassing skin and complete with setting powder.
- If you have a pimple on your mid-section or back that you have to disguise, cover the problematic spots with a concealer that matches your skin tone precisely, and after that top it with a translucent powder.
Keep on alternating and setting powder until the imperfection is invisible. The concealer will cloak the mark and the setting powder will keep it from wearing off.
- If you find yourself without concealer, put a small dot of liquid foundation on that area, wait for few minutes for the formula to set, and then lightly balance it out.
The trick is to hold up until the foundation dries and thickens a bit (it will in the end achieve the consistency) before attempting to mix it. If you mix it too early, the foundation will be sheer and rub off, leaving you with very little scope.